Openness in science is key to fostering progress via transparency, reproducibility and replicability. While open access and open data are two fundamental pillars in open science, it is open data that builds the core for excellence in evidence-based research. This is why I have striven for years to bring open science practices, including open access and open data, to software engineering research...
I need coffee
There is a fair chance that you are reading this after landing on one of my posts or project page. On my website, I ramble a lot about my research activities, which span from human and behavioral aspects of software engineering (such as the happiness of software developers) to open science and research itself.
- I have been awarded an Alexander von Humboldt Foundation fellowship for postdoctoral researchers.
- Chairing ESEC/FSE 2019 Open Science affairs.
- Co-founded CHASE Steering Committee with Andrew Begel, Yvonne Dittrich, Rafael Prikladnicki, Anita Sarma, Helen Sharp, and Cleidson de Souza
- My mbpfan project has been included into Debian Linux, Ubuntu, Gentoo Linux, Solus Linux, and Archlinux AUR.
- Graziotin, D., Fagerholm, F., Wang, X., & Abrahamsson, P. (2018). What happens when software developers are (un)happy. Journal of Systems and Software, 140, 32-47
- Prechelt, L., Graziotin, D., & Méndez Fernández, D. (2018). A community’s perspective on the status and future of peer review in software engineering. Information and Software Technology, 95, 75 – 85. doi:10.1016/j.infsof.2017.10.019
- Mäntylä, M. V., Graziotin, D., & Kuutila, M. (2018). The evolution of sentiment analysis—A review of research topics, venues, and top cited papers. Computer Science Review, 27, 16 – 32. doi:10.1016/j.cosrev.2017.10.002
- Tennant, J. P., Dugan, J. M., Graziotin, D., Jacques, D. C., Waldner, F. , Mietchen, D., Elkhatib, Y. B., Collister, L., Pikas, C. K., Crick, T. , Masuzzo, P., Caravaggi, A, Berg, D. R., Niemeyer, K. E., Ross-Hellauer, T., Mannheimer, S., Rigling, L., Katz, D. S., Greshake Tzovaras, B., Pacheco-Mendoza, J., Fatima, N., Poblet, M., Isaakidis, M., Irawan, D. E., Renaut, S., Madan, C. R., Matthias, L., Nørgaard Kjær, J., O’Donnell, D. P., Neylon, C., Kearns, S., Selvaraju, M., & Colomb, J. (2017) A multi-disciplinary perspective on emergent and future innovations in peer review
Here you can see all my publications and access all of them for free, as open access.