I need coffee
There is a fair chance that you are reading this after landing on one of my posts or project page. On my website, I ramble a lot about my research activities, which span from human and behavioral aspects of software engineering (such as the happiness of software developers) to open science and research itself.
- I have been awarded an Alexander von Humboldt Foundation fellowship for postdoctoral researchers.
- Chairing ESEM’18 Open Science affairs.
- Co-chairing CHASE’18 with Helen Sharp, Cleidson R. B. de Souza, Meira Levy, and David Socha.
- Co-chairing SEmotion’18 with Andrew Begel and Alexander Serebrenik.
- My mbpfan project has been included into Debian Linux, Ubuntu, Gentoo Linux, Solus Linux, and Archlinux AUR.
- Graziotin, D., Fagerholm, F., Wang, X., & Abrahamsson, P. (2018). What happens when software developers are (un)happy. Journal of Systems and Software, In Press.
- Prechelt, L., Graziotin, D., & Méndez Fernández, D. (2018). A community’s perspective on the status and future of peer review in software engineering. Information and Software Technology, 95, 75 – 85. doi:10.1016/j.infsof.2017.10.019
- Mäntylä, M. V., Graziotin, D., & Kuutila, M. (2018). The evolution of sentiment analysis—A review of research topics, venues, and top cited papers. Computer Science Review, 27, 16 – 32. doi:10.1016/j.cosrev.2017.10.002
- Tennant, J. P., Dugan, J. M., Graziotin, D., Jacques, D. C., Waldner, F. , Mietchen, D., Elkhatib, Y. B., Collister, L., Pikas, C. K., Crick, T. , Masuzzo, P., Caravaggi, A, Berg, D. R., Niemeyer, K. E., Ross-Hellauer, T., Mannheimer, S., Rigling, L., Katz, D. S., Greshake Tzovaras, B., Pacheco-Mendoza, J., Fatima, N., Poblet, M., Isaakidis, M., Irawan, D. E., Renaut, S., Madan, C. R., Matthias, L., Nørgaard Kjær, J., O’Donnell, D. P., Neylon, C., Kearns, S., Selvaraju, M., & Colomb, J. (2017) A multi-disciplinary perspective on emergent and future innovations in peer review
Here you can see all my publications and access all of them for free, as open access.