A heated week for OFKN projects! After I joined [ckan-dev] mailing list to discuss about datapkggui and datapkg, many things happened:
- Datapkg has been renamed to dpm, and is rapidly evolving under-the-hood
- My datapkggui project has been renamed to DataDeck, it is moving forward to become a CKAN project and will have its tiny Wiki page at http://wiki.ckan.org/DataDeck. There are some old information on the page right now, I will update it in the next 24 hours.
- My previous proposal to modify datapkg – sorry, dpm – architecture has been accepted.
- Moreover, I have been invited to contribute to dpm. I am very proud of this and will do my best to write the library that dpm really needs
- DataDeck has reached version 0.2.4, is already available on Pypi and is beginning to support dpm
From v0.2.4, DataDeck is dropping datapkg support to favor dpm. Ladies and gentlemen, please update your source codes.