The Journal of Open Research Software is seeking candidates to serve as additional Associate Editors, due to the increase in the volume of submissions to the journal. We are seeking Associate Editors from all fields of research, however we are particularly seeking candidates with the following expertise or experience: Geospatial software Classification software Medical image processing Life...
There is a fair chance that you are reading this after landing on one of my posts or project page. On my website, I ramble a lot about my research activities, which span from human and behavioral aspects of software engineering (such as the happiness of software developers) to open science and research itself.
- Our paper “What happens when software developers are (un)happy” has won Journal of Systems and Software best paper award.
- Been part of large committee to draft a proposal for strategies to develop open scholarship at individual, group, and national level, and short, mid, and long-term.
- Chairing ESEC/FSE 2019 Open Science affairs.
- Co-founded CHASE Steering Committee with Andrew Begel, Yvonne Dittrich, Rafael Prikladnicki, Anita Sarma, Helen Sharp, and Cleidson de Souza
- My mbpfan project has been included into Debian Linux, Ubuntu, Gentoo Linux, Solus Linux, and Archlinux AUR.
- Wyrich, M., Graziotin, D., & Wagner, S. (2019). A theory on individual characteristics of successful coding challenge solvers. PeerJ Computer Science, 5, e173. doi:10.7717/10.7717/peerj-cs.173
- Graziotin, D., Fagerholm, F., Wang, X., & Abrahamsson, P. (2018). What happens when software developers are (un)happy. Journal of Systems and Software, 140, 32-47
- Mäntylä, M. V., Graziotin, D., & Kuutila, M. (2018). The evolution of sentiment analysis—A review of research topics, venues, and top cited papers. Computer Science Review, 27, 16 – 32. doi:10.1016/j.cosrev.2017.10.002
- Tennant, J. P., Dugan, J. M., Graziotin, D., Jacques, D. C., Waldner, F. , Mietchen, D., Elkhatib, Y. B., Collister, L., Pikas, C. K., Crick, T. , Masuzzo, P., Caravaggi, A, Berg, D. R., Niemeyer, K. E., Ross-Hellauer, T., Mannheimer, S., Rigling, L., Katz, D. S., Greshake Tzovaras, B., Pacheco-Mendoza, J., Fatima, N., Poblet, M., Isaakidis, M., Irawan, D. E., Renaut, S., Madan, C. R., Matthias, L., Nørgaard Kjær, J., O’Donnell, D. P., Neylon, C., Kearns, S., Selvaraju, M., & Colomb, J. (2017) A multi-disciplinary perspective on emergent and future innovations in peer review
Here you can see all my publications and access all of them for free, as open access.